Session Agenda Overview
HITP 2016 — Cary, NC
Monday, September 12th, 2016 (evening) through Wednesday, September 14th (mid-day)
Session Objectives & Theme
- “Achieving Balance between Business Operational Excellence and Enterprise Digital Agility”
in your quest to reinvent your healthcare business ecosystem.
- Pertinent research materials and other relevant “inputs” for Accelerated Solution Design
sessions will be sent to all participants prior to event date.
Invitation only event
- No fees, nor charges to participate – event hosted by Symbotix
- Group Size (demos): Typically a total of ~25 senior (c-suite level) executives – mostly Chief Medical Officers,
CMIO’s, CIOs, COOs, CEO’s, EVP/SVP’s from all dimensions of the HC value chain. Passionate, visionary, influential, action-oriented leaders of change.
- Invited to date: Premier Inc., Ascension Health, University of Chicago Medicine, Duke Medicine,
Intermountain Health, WellPoint, DigiChart, CVS Minute Clinic, Reflexion,
Carolinas Healthcare System, USCSF, Independence BlueCross, HighMark BCBS,
Trident Health System, Mayo Clinic, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield,
MedCare Investment Funds, ICA Care Align, Johns Hopkins Medicine,
Aetna, Humana, Community Health Systems, MedStar Health,
University of Maryland Medical Center, The Feld Group Institute,
....others still in process & TBD.
Shared learning, collaboratively informed new strategic vision, actionable game-plan, useable solution(s)
for your business objectives, newly networked associates with shared goals and missions,
experience with rapid solution design methodologies. Time well spent.
For More Information Please Contact
Ted DellaVecchia, CEO and Managing Partner, Symbotix